Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You're Seeing Double

People, people look alive! I'm back in town!!
I had one of the most amazing weekends ever and I
can't wait to share with you guys what happened during
my visit to the province that was most affected by last January's
terrible earthquake and landslide. It was such an eye-opener.
But more on that later.
 Right now I just wanna have some proper R&R
And by proper R&R, I mean playing dress up and stealing your mother's pearls!
Wanted to try on this men's denim shirt and see if I looked better being
girly or being all boyish. #Neighborhoodies

 This is my 90s action movie star pose.
I got a face that's just asking to be punched.

 I don't know. I'm confused. Do I look better as
a Manly-Girl or a Girly-Boy?
Life's greatest problems.. *sigh*
Follow I Like Your Ears 
I always throw my hands in that Star Trek sign
whenever I'm confused. Don't judge me.
That's how I roll.

7 comments:

  1. This post makes me desperate to buy a denim polo! I've been planning to buy one two weeks ago and now, I've been wanting it more that evah! haha :)

    Ericka of http://behappyblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find you very familiar! I don't know if I have seen you somewhere or from my school maybe? but I'm not that sure though :P anyway nice style! maybe you could consider following me back? :) thank you for dropping by my site ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top and your expressions are indeed lovely haha :)
    I love the way you roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I like this series. Thanks for checking out my blog. Are you in the BYW class? Cheers, Desha

    ReplyDelete
  5. denim and pearls! great idea!

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Hey cool cat! How you doin'?

Leave me a little lovin' will ye.. Purrrrrrr!