Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer Fun Climb

Just got back from a 2 day mountain climbing trip.
It was my first time and certainly won't be my last!
Grabbed a few pics from my friend, Yssa, since I decided
not to bring a camera. (booo!)
 These pictures won't even begin to describe how torturous
that 5-hour ascent to the camping site was during the first day.
It wasn't even 3 minutes in the climb that I was tempted
to ask if it wasn't too late to back out. haha!

 Played card and naughty "tell the truth" games during the night.
It was a laugh fest to say the least.

 Me in the far left trying to jump up and down
so I could shake the branch and scare the other girls.
haha! I'm mean. I know.

 The 2nd day was more fun and dangerous since we
trekked through the river and got to swim and dive
off cliffs when we got to the waterfalls. 
Heavy rain started to pour on us halfway through
the trek so walking got pretty slow and slippery.

I swear all that climbing on rocks, treading in rough rivers, and walking
 through forest-like trails made me feel like freakin' Katniss Everdeen
in the Hunger Games. It was fuuuuuuun.
And I found that the only thing that calmed me down and got me
through it was by rapping (out loud) the lyrics to Kanye West's song Stronger.
I don't know why that is. But it certainly helped.
So thank you Mr. West. Thank you for being there with me.


Follow I Like Your Ears 
The muscles on my legs hurt like a mother and I think
I may need a wheelchair. I seriously cannot walk.

5 comments:

  1. nice! looks like good times :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah it really was some fun time.. Really dangerous, too! haha

      Delete
  2. It looks so cool :D take me with You xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time we go climbing! Would you like to come with us? We'd love for new people to join us :)

      Delete
  3. Aaaawwe thank you for that compliment! And yeah I'd totally love that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey cool cat! How you doin'?

Leave me a little lovin' will ye.. Purrrrrrr!