Monday, May 21, 2012

There's Nothing Like You And I {Le Music}

This lovely song by a band called The Perishers
has been on repeat on my ipod for the last 2 weeks.

And I would like to dedicate this song to the love of my life, Loki.
 Yes, yes.. I know he's the bad guy and he's out to rule
and destroy our planet. But underneath that angry, steel-like
exterior is a misunderstood creature who is just longing to be
accepted and loved. *Sigh* Or maybe he's just pure evil, but
either way, I'd still tap that.. Mmhmm..
I seriously need to go get me a heart-shaped locket
so I can paste his marvelous evil face in it and stare
at it all day daydreaming about our future together.. Tihihihihi..
Seriously.

Follow I Like Your Ears
Because Loki, there's nothing like you and I <3

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting again :) Kisses! xxx

      Delete
  2. HI! I like the title of your blog :) your blog it's so cool :) kisesss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaawwe thanks so much, Paula! That's really sweet of you to say :) I'm blushing! tihihihi

      Delete
  3. Great post! I looove The Avengers movie, really want to have a superpower:)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! My favorite in the movie is Loki :) He's just lovely :) and evil :) tihihihi

      Delete
  4. Avengers! cooool xx

    whyhellorikka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha.. Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. i've never heard of the perishes, thanks for introducing me, this song is amazing i really like it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Koko! Yeah neither did I before I heard this song.. It's quite sweet and sad and lovely isn't it? :)

      Delete

Hey cool cat! How you doin'?

Leave me a little lovin' will ye.. Purrrrrrr!