Friday, November 18, 2011

Mad For Forever 21

Forever 21 Cebu finally opened its doors today!!!! A cause for celebration!!! Now there's no need to go all the way to Manila and shop at their branch like it's the end of the world. Woke up early just to drag my cute butt to SM and be one of the first people to get inside the store. But dammit, as soon as I got there more than 500 people were already lining up! And it wasn't even 10AM yet! So I opted to mope in the second floor and take pictures of the crowd instead. :(

 Lucky people :( Got goody bags and some other perks I don't know about :( I should have gone earlier!

 I noticed there were a lot of really stylish girls with fabulous shoes that lined up. I love it when people dress up and look good. It's nice to know people are keeping up with the trends and finding their own sense of style.... But I really should have gone to the mall an hour early :(

As soon as they opened people started rushing in! Hallelujah! I'm still bitter about not getting those goody bags, though :( I SHOULD HAVE GONE EARLIERRRRRR!!!!!

So in the afternoon (after classes, of course!), my friends decided to check the store out and I happily tagged along. (Grabbed these pics from mi amigas, Chenee here and Faith here)

 My friend was able to snap some pics from her phone without us being caught. Lusting over their accessories and shoes!





So I guess the life lesson here is that "THE EARLY PEOPLE WHO'VE GONE TO THE MALL BEFORE 10AM SHALL BE REWARDED". Well, that's my interpretation of it. Haha! We ended the day by pigging out at Leona's. Lovely food with lovely friends :) Can't get any better than that....

Are you mad for Forever 21, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey cool cat! How you doin'?

Leave me a little lovin' will ye.. Purrrrrrr!