Monday, October 31, 2011

Stoked On Life

Tried my hand at longboarding yesterday. I always wanted to learn how to skateboard or longboard (still don't know the difference.. haha). I see those skater boys hanging out at that vacant lot near Ayala everytime I'm on my way home and wish that I knew someone who would be willing to teach me. Luckily my sister had a couple of friends (girls!) who longboard and brought me over to join them. I never knew what a thrill it was to ride on one of those. I'd recommend it to anyone who just wants to have a good time.

I was a bit wobbly at first and had a few falls and mishaps. But luckily I didn't suffer any scrape, or scratch, or bruise. The combination of blood and dirt ain't sexay.

Trust that you'll be seeing me there every Saturday from now on. It's like once you get on it you just don't wanna stop. Who knows.. I might even get real good at it and learn a few longboarding tricks along the way! It's something I'm looking forward to. I am genuinely excited!!!!

Hopefully I'll look as cool and swaggin' as these girls....

                    Check  out these girls on thehappies.tumblr.com! Coolios!







Swag..

Infinite swag..



Do you want to be my longboarding buddy? xo

All photos are from my kick ass tumblr blog! Follow me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey cool cat! How you doin'?

Leave me a little lovin' will ye.. Purrrrrrr!