Wednesday, October 26, 2011

List It Down

Whenever I want to get things done, I always make "THE LIST". It makes me feel less chaotic and really puts things into perspective. Helps me relax, too. Not to mention it makes me feel like I actually have a life and that I got important things to do.. Haha..

So since it is the semestral break, I feel like I got a lot of extra time to actually do some stuff and get them done. I decided to post "THE LIST". Hopefully I finish at least half of the things I've written down.


I am to crash out each item which I feel I have done (for reals) and finished. It'll make me feel like I'm an accomplished do-gooder rather than being a fat slob the whole semestral break.

Wish me luck? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey cool cat! How you doin'?

Leave me a little lovin' will ye.. Purrrrrrr!