So since I do plan on getting ridiculously wealthy and buying my own house someday, I think it'd be really mature of me (not really) to start envisioning and planning what my future house would look like.
THE DREAM HOUSE
- Funny face. Audrey Hepburn's face on my wall.This woman is my sister from another mister. A doe-eyed goddess. A beacon of light. My mother from another father (I dunno what this means. LOL!). Simply put, I think Audrey is just wonderful (and if you beg to differ, I.WILL.CUT.YOU.. hehe).
- A birdcage inside a fish cage. Say whut? Whoever thought of this bizarre concept is a genius! A birdcage in the center of an aquarium. I must, I must, I must have it for myself!
- A shoe haven. A closet especially made just for shoes is a must for every girl.
- Booked staircase. I love reading! Therefore, I'm on my way to having a serious collection of books and will need some space to put them in. You think I'd settle for some humdrum library but NUH-UH! This right here takes the cake. A staircase filled with books! You think you're just climbing down normal boring old stairs and BAM! The sight of my book collection hits yah. That's serious mind-fuck right there...
- Living dead. I want my living room to have high ceilings and have a big ass mural of a corpse that looks like Abraham Lincoln if he was more street and urban. This would be the chillest kick-it spot ever!!!
- Secret garden. I love frolicking around gardens and backyards that seem to lead you to creepy forests. A house wouldn't be complete if it didn't have some sort of plant growth around it. That is why I need a garden. Particularly one that makes me want to pretend I'm a forest nymph who eats flowers and beetles for lunch and runs around naked.
- Pink surprise. Wouldn't it be lovely if I had a huge pink front door to welcome my guests? It may be a bit gay and some would say it subconsciously resembles a vajayjay, but trust me, once you get inside this pink door you'll want to stay inside forever. Okay, that sounded dirty. haha!
- Man, oh man. And lastly but definitely not the least, a fine looking fella who lives in this house with me. Clue: We're roomies (*awinky-dink-dink)
But seriously, if I had a sweet ass man with me, I'd ditch this whole home-furnishing plan and just live on an island somewhere and have him all to myself. *naughty grin*
Don't you think my future house is THE BOMB?