Sunday, January 8, 2012

Model of The Year

To welcome the new year and invite positive vibes, I've decided to blog about people who've accomplished so much in the last year. Hopefully their success and hard work would rub off on me and inspire others to be brave enough to follow their own dreams as well.

So the first "award" I'm giving would be the title of Model of The Year 2011. Hold on to your yellow teeth because I'm about to announce the winner... *drum roll please*..... And the title goes to.... KARLIE KLOSS!!

Let me enumerate the reasons why I think she deserves this title:

1. She is gorgeous.


2. She's only 19 years old and has already walked and campaigned for all the top designers and snagged numerous magazine covers.
 

3. She has great sense of style. Her "off duty" looks are simple yet very chic.


4. She has legs that go on for days.
 
5. Let's not forget her debut as one of the newest Angels for
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011.



6. Did I mention she was gorgeous?


Who do you think deserved the title more?

6 comments:

Hey cool cat! How you doin'?

Leave me a little lovin' will ye.. Purrrrrrr!