Saturday, January 21, 2012

Photo Diary: SINULOG 2012 Day 1

Lagged post. I know. But now that I finally got the chance to blog about this year's Sinulog, I wanted to share some of the picsies to show you just how everything went. WARNING: heavy pic spam coming through!

Day 1: Foot Procession. I think this year's number of devotees who joined the procession was the biggest one yet. You literally have to elbow your way in the crowd. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.



              He is officially the chubbiest Batman I've seen! Wanted to steal his shirt. 
                                         Such a cutie patootie!


            I love how this little girl's dress unintentionally matches her Sto. NiƱo's robes.


                       I can spot corn 3 miles away. That's how much I love it.








                      Needed to take a picture of this girl's satchel.. haha!


Wasn't I lucky I didn't suffocate in the crowd this year? :)

Pictures of day 2 are coming up! Keywords: WET & WILD (*creepy grin*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey cool cat! How you doin'?

Leave me a little lovin' will ye.. Purrrrrrr!