Saturday, December 24, 2011

Truckloads of Love

Had two days of ball-busting volunteer work for the repacking of goods and donations for the victims of Typhoon Sendong. It was hard work but a great way to spend the holidays by helping those in need.

It was amazing how truckloads of donations arrived almost every hour to drop off the goods at the Kalayaan Hall in Cebu Normal University. We found ourselves knee-deep in noodles and canned goods! Some soldiers from the Armed Forces of The Philippines were also there to help. Glad I was there to be a part of it, too.
















Donate to the Philippine Red Cross through text:

SMS and G-Cash


SMS
Text RED<space>AMOUNT to 2899 (Globe) or 4143 (Smart)

G-Cash
Text DONATE<space>AMOUNT<space>4-digit M-PIN<space>REDCROSS to 2882

You can donate the following denominations:
Globe: 5, 25, 100, 300, 500 or 1000
Smart: 10, 25, 50, 100, 300, 500 or 1000

or click HERE for online donations and their bank deposit accounts.

I'm off to dry my sweaty balls and get some much needed rest.
We're one sleep away until Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. hi, thanks for dropping by my blog, I really appreciate it. And in behalf of the people here in CDO, we are really thankful to all of you who really have big hearts and are trying to help us in these times of need.

    Anyway, I followed you already. I hope you could do the same so we could keep in touch. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey cool cat! How you doin'?

Leave me a little lovin' will ye.. Purrrrrrr!