Sunday, December 18, 2011

House of Balloons

It's been awhile since I've come across a music artist I really like. Let alone love a whole album. But then a few months back I happened to stumble upon The Weeknd.

 
I've never heard of anything quite like it before. It has this weird, sort of lustful vibe that draws you in. It's like a breath of fresh, sexy air. I was surprised that I liked every song in this mixtape considering I'm not a big fan of R&B. And I don't even mind all the cussing. :) It's best to make it your soundtrack if you stay up in the wee hours of morning.

The Weeknd is definitely an artist worth sharing and listening to.



Be cool and listen to The Weeknd with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey cool cat! How you doin'?

Leave me a little lovin' will ye.. Purrrrrrr!