Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cute Couples

 Indie Couple
 Hippie Couple
Rock Couple

I love it when couples have the same sense of style and dress really well. No matter how long you've been together, you should always try to look cute for each other!!! haha! A little shallow but I think it helps keep the flame going :)

All these real life couples may have their own cool styles going on, but they ain't got nothin' on this couple right here.
Aren't they just the sweetest? My sister spotted them walking along a mall here in Cebu and took this picture. Puts a smile on my face every time. Glad to know there are still couples who H.H.W.W. (Hold Hands While Walking) even when they're in their 60s. Uh-oh! I feel a Beatles song coming on!


Will you still need me? Will you still feed me? When I'm sixty-four? <3

4 comments:

  1. cute photos!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Paparazzi! :) this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it totally looks like we're stalking them! :) ahaha! The sweetest thing ever :)

      Delete

Hey cool cat! How you doin'?

Leave me a little lovin' will ye.. Purrrrrrr!