Monday, March 10, 2014

Birthday Wishlist 2014

 1. Really girly rollerblades
(Just so I can pretend I'm Farah Fawcett in a 70s skating rink with a milkshake in hand and wearing really tight shorts)


 2. Baby turtles!!! 
(But Sinpin won't let me have one or three.. boo!)


 3. A slice of heaven
(I've been pregnant for 6 months now and I still haven't had a single slice of Banoffee pie! Where is my Banoffee pie???)


 4. Roses on my board
(I'm hoping the cool cat will make me a longboard with flowers at the back. Just in time for when I can get back on a board and skate my sunshine-y ass off.)


 5. A Movie Marathon
(Nothin' better than turning down all the lights, buckets of cheddar-flavored popcorn ready, and watching really good movies from a projector.)


6. And this last one is for someone to just formally declare me as Queen of Summertime!

I haven't blogged about my random "lists" in ages. Finally made one just in time for my 22nd Birthday! I can finally sing that Taylor Swift song "22" and actually feeling like I'm 22 hahaha

follow me on instagram @marafelixmeows

7 comments:

  1. Visit My site : Find your indian partner online Browse girls's of latest pics.

    Click here to next website: It is about free girls dating 100% free to contact other me at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3.  I always love the images you share.

    ReplyDelete

Hey cool cat! How you doin'?

Leave me a little lovin' will ye.. Purrrrrrr!