Saturday, January 18, 2014

Longboard Chronicles - ii





Pictures from last year's spontaneous spot-hunting.
The cool cat and I were trying to look for good skating spots in the mountains.
Turned out to be a really good day of hiking and getting sniffed in the private parts by over-friendly dogs. Here's hoping for more impromptu adventures this year with our new love. ;)

P.S. Haven't posted in a really long time. But since I am now working at home and got too much time on my hands, I will probably be posting on this blog 24/7. Yikes! hahaha

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat lovely! New year and I've got a little bit too much time on my hand so I'm back to blogging but I really do want to keep it up, even if I am busy! :)

    x
    Phoebe
    www.eatliveloverepeat.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey cool cat! How you doin'?

Leave me a little lovin' will ye.. Purrrrrrr!