Oh the lovely things I want for my birthday.... Let me have them all.......
1. a LONGBOARD. I have been pretty desperate for months to get my hands (or my legs) on one. I think longboarding is as close as I'll get to actually liking and participating in a sport.. haha! I've been saving up and me thinks it's high time I actually own one.
2. a PRETTY PINK VINTAGE BICYCLE. a basket on the front is a must! These picture below pretty much explains why I need one.
3. KICK ASS BOOTS. I want boots. A pair of Doc Martens would be really good but seeing as I am not in any way able to afford those, I guess I'll just settle for something else. But it still has to be kick-ass! Preferably with spikes. tihihihii
4. SKULL BAG. THIS BAG. I WANT IT. IT'S GOT SKULLS. TINY ONES. Point made.
5. SKELETON BRACELET. I noticed how this list got a bit creepy with the whole skeleton obsession.. haha! I can't help it though. This bracelet is just too cool for words. And it's gold!! I love my gold!!
6. a KNUCKLE RING. Why I want one I don't even know. It's just really shiny..... and pretty. But I'd look totally badass wearing it around. Hopefully no one thinks I'm in some sort of gang and would be obliged to stab me. hehe