Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Coco Rocha on ANTM - All Stars

How fabulous was Coco Rocha on ANTM? I'll tell you how fabulous she was. She was SUPAAAH FABULOUUUSSSSssssSSss!!!!



I can't tell you enough how much I love Coco Rocha. She is one of my favorite models. Plus her name reminds me of cocoa.. Mmmmm.. Everyone loves cocoa, right? 'Coz you can make hot cocoa or brownies and cupcakes with it...... Anyways...... For this particular episode of America's Next Top Model, Ms. Rocha was a guest judge and even modeled with the girls during their photo shoot. Meow!

Fierce!

Fiercer!

Fiercest!
I just shat in my pants this is too much fierceness!!!!

I gotta go clean myself up and watch this episode again. The things I go through for love of Coco Rocha...

Do you shite in your pants because of Coco Rocha's fiercness, too? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey cool cat! How you doin'?

Leave me a little lovin' will ye.. Purrrrrrr!